Confidentiality and integrity
The confidentiality and integrity of information cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Consequently, the messages you send us electronically may be intercepted and/or modified, both in their content and origin. Eramine assumes no liability in this respect. If you do not wish to transmit personal information over the Internet, you may use the postal service to send it to us.
Eramine is very careful about how it uses personal data. It wishes to remain transparent over its policies for collecting, using, and disclosing any personal data that you provide us. This also applies to all types of data that may be collected by cookies or other technologies used by its website.
Collection and use of personal data
We may collect personal data that you voluntarily provide us when:
- you request information about our products and/or services;
- you send us questions;
- you subscribe to our services;
- you submit your resume directly or in response to a job listing posted on our website.
This personal data includes:
- contact details, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number;
- details to log in to our website, such as username and password;
- other account sign-up and user profile details, such as occupation, education, qualifications, and a photo;
- comments and other information you provide, including search queries, questions, and information you send to customer service;
- and/or means and communication preferences, including preferred language.
We may also collect your personal data from social media when you authorize Eramine to access your data on a social media site. This data may be used to:
- communicate with you to respond to your inquiries;
- proceed with your subscriptions;
- evaluate your profile for employment purposes;
- comply with applicable legislation or any other legal obligation.
The data will be stored for the necessary duration based on the legitimate interest for which it was collected and for any other essential purposes such as compliance with our legal obligations, the keeping of commercial and financial records, dispute settlement, security, and abuse/fraud prevention and detection. Personal data will only ever be stored for the duration permitted by law.
We may be required to disclose personal data to third parties if necessary in order to:
- comply with a law, regulation, court process, or other legal obligation;
- detect, investigate, and prevent security issues, fraud, or technical difficulties;
- protect the rights, property and security of Eramine, its users, employees, and other persons.
If personal data is disclosed to third parties for these reasons, Eramine shall apply necessary safeguards to protect your personal data. Personal data may be transferred outside your country of residence to affiliates of the Eramine Group in charge of processing requests, subscriptions, or applications. In such cases, Eramine has internal privacy policies and procedures in place to guarantee a high level of data protection by all its affiliates, irrespective of the source of the personal data or where it is processed. We may also share your personal data with service providers instructed to perform services on our behalf. These providers will be contractually prohibited from using or disclosing the data, unless necessary to provide the services or comply with the law. We may also disclose your personal data when the law requires or allows it.
We take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative security measures to prevent unauthorized access to any personal data you supply voluntarily and to prevent any unauthorized use or disclosure of the data. In the event of unauthorized third-party access to personal data, we will inform you and notify the Commission de Protection des Données Personnelles (CDP – Senegalese data protection authority).
Rights and options
- You have the right to access your personal data in order to know what information is kept about you;
- you have the right to rectify your personal data, and can ask us to fix any mistakes;
- you have the right to be forgotten, and can ask us to delete any personal data that is not needed to process your requests;
- you have the right to data portability, and can receive all your personal data in a standard, machine-readable format, by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Finally, you can file a complaint with the Commission de Protection des Données Personnelles (CDP) if you believe your personal data has been processed in breach of the law. Eramine is the Data Controller and has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). The DPO can be contacted at: email@example.com. Modifications We will update this confidentiality policy on a regular basis. Any modifications will be posted to this page with a revision date.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on the browser’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone). Cookies allow website developers to store user data in order to facilitate browsing and enable certain features.
About our cookies
- optimize your browsing preferences and facilitate your browsing during a session;
- produce usage and visitor statistics in order to improve the user experience, navigation, and features.
How to delete or disable cookies
For any questions, please fill out this form or contact us by mail at:
Eramet Direction générale – Direction de la Communication – Gestion site Web 10, boulevard de Grenelle CS 63205 75015 Paris France